Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To be continued...

It sure wasn’t an easy decision, but after considering some gracious offers out west by DC Comics, I've decided that it's time to leave DC for new artistic endeavors.

I'd like to thank DC for all of the exciting opportunities and projects I've been able to be a part of over the past 6 plus years and giving me the chance to work with the best and brightest people in the comic industry. Specifically, I'd like to thank the Creative Services team including Ron Perazza, Dave McCullough, Jesus Reyes, Jon Chong, Jeff Rowe, Kwanza Johnson, Nika Vagner, Jessica Numsuwankijkul, Larry Daley, Sarah Wright, and Richard Bruning for not just being solid co-workers, but also good friends. Lastly, I'd like to thank The Dark Knight Returns for not only sparking a young boy's aspirations to work in comics, but also showing that Batman can clearly kick Superman's ass.

Looking forward to seeing what DC dishes out next year! And of course, keep coming back here to see whatever tomorrow may bring me...

No comments: